Parkdean Resorts Trouper Wanted
18 to 99
Full Details of Job / Opportunity
To entertain guests of all ages in daytime and evening events.
• Career development, great experience and support into the wider world of entertainment, management and the Live Act circuit
• Competitive salary minimum £8.50ph with higher rates for specialist roles (show captains, assistant Managers and Entertainments Managers)
• Self-catered accommodation (approx. £49 per week)
• 6 – 9 month contract
• Christmas and New Year contracts
• Pro rata holiday pay
• Fully produced staged activities and children’s shows
• Fantastic fitted stage costumes
• Real stage experience performing to live audiences
• paid rehearsals and training
A wide range of entertainment experience including: production shows, presenting, game shows, character animation, children’s shows, pantomime, daytime activities and much more.
Register or Login using the members login box in the top right hand corner.