Entertainer / Production Performer Wanted
18 to 40
Full Details of Job / Opportunity
WARNER LEISURE AUDITIONS!!
Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
Entertainer / Production Performer
Warner Leisure Hotels are looking for warm-hearted, outgoing & enthusiastic individuals to join our resident entertainment team at a hotel in Cheshire. Are you approachable, have a great eye for detail and strive to provide an excellent guest experience? Then come and join our team!
• Report directly to the entertainment manager and assistant entertainment manager.
• Performs the required in-house shows as approved by the Entertainments manager and company directors.
• Arrive backstage promptly prior to rehearsals and shows, providing sufficient time for getting dressed, warming up and getting fully prepared to perform on stage
• Attend regular rehearsals as scheduled by the Entertainment manager including any additional rehearsals required for restaging of shows, illness or replacement of a team member
• Responsible for the proper care of all entertainment equipment including costumes, props etc. Ensuring that they are stored correctly, immediately after a performance.
• Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of the dressing rooms and backstage area.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of own live-in accommodation.
• Assist in teaching choreography and songs to new entertainers.
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy.
• Versatile singers with exceptional vocal qualities, with the ability to perform a wide variety of musical genres.
• Good acting and dancing abilities
• Proactive in ensuring our guests have a memorable holiday through providing exceptional entertainment.
• Adaptable individual who has the ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Ability to work well of your own initiative, within a team and cross-departmentally.
• Able to remain open-minded, honest and warm-hearted throughout.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service rewards.
• Externally recognised qualifications giving you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure.
• Government pension scheme
Please apply with C.V, Headshot, Vocal Demos and Showreel.
If successful we will be in touch about an audition date. Thank you.
Register or Login using the members login box in the top right hand corner.