After School Clubs Science Presenter/ Party Presenter
16 to 50
Full Details of Job / Opportunity
Mother Nature Science are currently in search of part-time Activity Instructors:
• Science Party Presenters (weekends)
• Science Club Activity Instructors (weekday afternoons)
• Holiday Science Camp (School holiday periods)
Our aim is to stimulate children's interest and understanding in science through fun, hands-on learning.
Ideal candidates are professional, passionate and energetic individuals with a keen interest in promoting fun, stimulating learning for children. You will be responsible for facilitating hands-on interactive science demonstrations to children of primary school age. This is a great opportunity to earn good rates of pay and enhance your CV whilst leaving time for other commitments.
Mother Nature Science makes science exciting through a range of activities for 5-11 year old children. We deliver After-School Clubs and Workshops at local primary schools as well as weekend Science Birthday Parties and Science Holiday Camps.
We offer full training to the right candidates through whom you will learn our programmes and our classroom management techniques.
However, candidates must have the following attributes:
• Professional and punctual
• Strong charismatic communicator (drama students welcome)
• Confident presentational manner
• A passion for working with children
• Good rapport with children
• A sense of humour to win the interest of children
• Have access to a car
• Have or would be prepared to get a full CRB check
The following attributes are preferable:
• Some experience of working with children aged between 4 and 12
• A science background
• First aid certificate
If you are interested, please apply.