Actors and Actresses required - TIE in France and Belgium
18 to 30
Full Details of Job / Opportunity
We are an innovative Theatre-In-Education company that tours throughout Europe.
We promote the English language in secondary schools through performing plays and providing workshops for pupils.
We are looking for 8 actresses + 4 actors + 4 musicians (male)
Profile of candidate:
- native English speaker
- trained actor
- age range: 18 to 30
- dynamic and versatile (wide variety of roles in our plays)
- genuine motivation
- team worker
- interest in touring around Europe
- for the musicians: sing leader, guitar, any other musicals skills (harmonica…)
- available from 10/09/2018 to 06/04/2019
7 weeks of rehearsals from 10/09/2018 to 02/11/2018.
=> 2 weeks in Dublin (10 to 21/09/2018)
=> 1 week off (22 to 30/09/2018)
=> 5 weeks in Brussels (01/10/2018 to 02/11/2018), accommodation provided.
19 weeks on tour, from November 2018 to April 2019.
=> 1 week holiday every 6 to 8 weeks of tour (except for Christmas: 2 weeks break)
=> Monday to Friday shows, during school hours
Terms and conditions:
- Rehearsals: defrayed 100€/week
- Tour: average of about 1000€/month (500€ + 15€/show). The company secures an average of about 8 to 12 shows a week.
Note: Accommodation + Transport paid by the company during the 5 weeks rehearsals in Brussels and while on tour.
Interview: Skype (provide skype id + email)
Audition in Dublin: 4/5/6 July 2017
Register or Login using the members login box in the top right hand corner.