ACLE Storytelling Tour of Italy
21 to 30
Full Details of Job / Opportunity
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOCATION OF THE JOB IS IN ITALY.
ACLE, an Italian educational association that specialises in English-language projects, is looking to hire a performer/workshop facilitator for a Storytelling Tour of Italy. If you are not a trained actor, you at least need to be comfortable performing.
The tour consists of three people who move around Italy by car giving performances and workshops for primary school students and teachers.
Please note that this is not only a position for performers. There is also a significant teaching component.
Each performer/workshop facilitator has a maximum of 6 contact-hours per day.
Rehearsals start in late August and last for four weeks.
Candidates must be a native speaker of English, have an EU passport, a driving license, and must be able to commit to the full length of the tour. Candidates with acting experience are preferred. Teaching experience or Theatre in Education experience is a plus.
In addition, the candidate must:
• be energetic, captivating, and confident;
• be passionate about working with children;
• be willing to play and have fun.
• €1120/month paid monthly performance-based bonus.
• Flights to/from UK/Ireland are covered.
• Shared accommodation whilst on tour is provided.
• Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and other public holidays.
• Weekly food contribution.
• In-country, work-related travel is covered.
Register or Login using the members login box in the top right hand corner.